*ALL SALES ARE FINAL! No Returns. Please read the product descriptions carefully and look at photos before purchasing*
- Vintage 1970's sheepskin shearling vest
- Ultra soft and super warm! Light brown sheepskin leather outer and thick, creamy shearling wool interior
- Metal zipper fastens the front
- Two small front pockets (shearling wool lined)
- Square cut, cropped style, slightly longer at the back
- Trimmed in dark brown cotton edging (shows several worn through areas, but the suede itself is in excellent condition)
- Size "men's" Large, "ladies" XL (Modelled oversized on a size Medium)
- Measurements: chest/bust is 42" around, waist is 40", bottom edge is 42" around, length from shoulder to bottom is 23.5" long
- In excellent vintage condition. The shearling wool interior is in pristine condition, and the sheepskin exterior is nearly perfect, except for a small zipper stain mark on the front near the zipper (shown in photos). The dark brown cotton edging shows wear and tear and is worn off in several spots. The imperfections do not take away from this very warm and rugged piece in my opinion.
- Classic and timeless! Extremely warm, natural and rugged! Love the outdoorsy, yet stylish look of this vest! Would look amazing over a big wool sweater for outdoor adventures, or for casual aprés ski vibes with this 70's knit (find it in the shop), over a long dress in spring/fall, or layered over your favourite plaid or denim for rustic cabin feels. A quality staple piece for your wardrobe!
***PLEASE READ***: All Patron of Dreams products are vintage, antique or pre-used, so there may be minor imperfections or flaws, as is the nature of second-hand items. Any notable flaws are included in the product descriptions. Please read descriptions and measurements carefully before purchasing. Patron of Dreams has a no returns policy!