***PLEASE READ***: All Sales are final! All Patron of Dreams products are vintage, antique or pre-used, so there may be minor imperfections or flaws, as is the nature of second-hand items. Any notable flaws are included in the product descriptions. Please read descriptions and measurements carefully before purchasing. Patron of Dreams has a no returns policy!
- Vintage 1970's crochet cape
- No label, likely hand crocheted, using bold teal acrylic yarn
- Ties at the neckline with a matching colour ribbon, that looks like a modern update, replacing the string with tassels typically used
- Beautiful scalloped edge in the afghan style
- One size fits most. Modelled on a medium with lots of room.
- Length from shoulder to bottom edge is 31"
- In excellent vintage condition. No holes or stains, but some minor pilling from washing.
- Vintage capes are such a fun alternative to spring/fall jackets or sweaters in the winter. The drama and movement alone are a hit of dopamine for your mood, but this colour takes it to a whole other level!