- Vintage 1970's sweater
- Made in Scotland by label Woodward & Lothrop
- 100% Cashmere wool in soft beige (extremely soft to the touch)
- Genuine suede leather elbow patches in natural colour
- V-neck with knit cuffs and waistband
- Size XL "women's"
- Measurements: shoulder is 23" across, chest/bust is 48" around, waist and hip/bottom edge is 44" around, upper arm is 16" around, sleeve is 28.5" long from shoulder seam, length of sweater from shoulder to bottom edge is 29" long.
- In excellent vintage condition! Slight darkening on the edge of one suede elbow patch, shown in photos.
- An authentic, natural fibre, made in Scotland piece, for your personal heirloom collection! This is beautifully made, in exceptional condition, and a total classic to be loved and cared for, for many years to come.
***PLEASE READ***: All Patron of Dreams products are vintage, antique or pre-used, so there may be minor imperfections or flaws, as is the nature of second-hand items. Any notable flaws are included in the product descriptions. Please read descriptions and measurements carefully before purchasing. Patron of Dreams has a no returns policy!