- Vintage 1970's halter-style, empire waist maxi dress
- 100% Polyester, in a vibrant poppy red, that looks bright red in lower light and almost hot orange in bright light. (photos in a variety of lighting shown)
- Double fabric on bust
- Zips a the back
- Jewel cut, matching red buttons fasten above the zipper at the lower back and at the back of the neck.
- Size Medium, 7-8. Modelled a bit oversized on size 6-7, 5'2" me.
- Measurements: bust/chest is 34" (measured flat. More room and stretch in pleated bust would allow for a variety of breast sizes depending on desired fit), waist (empire, up under the bust) is 30" around, hip is 44" around, length from empire waist to hem is 43"
- In excellent vintage condition
- I adore these vintage polyester dresses that are virtually indestructible! Incredibly comfortable enough to wear around casually, yet structured enough to dress up and wear out to a wedding or formal event. They are the perfect dress to take through the seasons. This halter is cool enough to be worn in summer, and layers beautifully with tights, boots and a top underneath to be rocked well into winter! I highly encourage trying creative layering with heavier fabric dresses to take them all the way through winter and into spring.
Photos by Joey Senft Photography