- Vintage 1970's plaid western-style skirt
- 100% Cotton
- Features gorgeous pinky-red metal snaps all the way down the front, a super flattering plaid in shades of blue, teal, red and purple, and white piping western-style details.
- Size XS, modelled by Mabelle, who's a size 5-6
- Measurements: waist is 25", hip is 42"
- Light as air and very flattering! This cute as pie piece is complete country girl charm. I love that the full front snaps mean it can be only partially snapped up, so styling open over denim jeans, or a bathing suit as a fun, lightweight coverup is an additional option. I would wear this beauty as a top snapped above the bust with denim cut-off shorts too! Get the most out of your vintage!
- In excellent vintage condition
Please note: Unless otherwise stated, all Patron of Dreams products are pre-loved, so there may be minor imperfections or flaws. Any notable flaws are included in the product descriptions.