- Vintage 1960's sleeveless top
- 100% Nylon (lots of stretch) in an incredible, vibrant abstract art, mid-century modern print in lilac purple, brown, saffron yellow/orange, poppy red, and black and white polkadots
- Mod, Beatnik, sleek, long, fitted style, with slightly raised fitted collar
- 3 buttons fasten the shoulder and collar
- Size XS-M, depending on desired fit. Modelled on a Medium.
- Measurements (measured relaxed, but has lots of stretch): chest/bust is 34" around, waist is 32" around, bottom edge is 34" around, length of top is 28" long
- In excellent vintage condition
- The quintessential 60's, midcentury modern, Beatnik top in one of the best retro colour palette's I've ever come across in my vintage slinging experience! A truly killer piece for your collection!
***PLEASE READ***: All Patron of Dreams products are vintage, antique or pre-used, so there may be minor imperfections or flaws, as is the nature of second-hand items. Any notable flaws are included in the product descriptions. Please read descriptions and measurements carefully before purchasing. Patron of Dreams has a no returns policy!