*ALL SALES ARE FINAL! No Returns. Please read the product descriptions carefully and look at photos before purchasing*
- Vintage 1960's turtleneck top
- 100% Polyester knit, in a bold, bright saffron yellow/orange
- Made in Poland by label The Dorce
- Fitted knit with some stretch
- Zipper up the back of the neck
- Folded turtleneck
- Size Small-Medium, depending on desired fit. Some stretch due to knit. Modelled on a Medium
- Measurements: shoulders are 16" across, chest/bust is 40" around, waist is 35" around, bottom hem is 33" around, upper arm is 12" around, arm length from shoulder seam is 23" long, sweater length is 24" long
- In very good vintage condition. Has a couple of small thread snags/pulls that are shown in the photos, but still presents beautifully. Priced to reflect the minor imperfections.
- Mid-century modern colour POP! In love with the European mod beatnik vibe of this killer top. Such a fun and rare find, from Poland no less, and in such an incredible statement colour! A rare treasure, perfect for layering.
***PLEASE READ***: All Patron of Dreams products are vintage, antique or pre-used, so there may be minor imperfections or flaws, as is the nature of second-hand items. Any notable flaws are included in the product descriptions. Please read descriptions and measurements carefully before purchasing. Patron of Dreams has a no returns policy!