- Vintage Japanese Kimono (Appears never worn!)
- Buttery soft silk in a gorgeous coral and pearl coloured, polkadot printed fabric with a matching floral printed fabric belt sewn to the front lapel to be removed for use at the waist.
- Fully lined in a soft as a flower petal poppy red silk.
- This kimono is full duster length and features a 3/4 length sleeve, and kimono sleeves that hang dramatically long at 25.5" (historical note: traditionally, the length of kimono sleeves indicated whether a woman was married or not. Shorter sleeves indicated married status, and longer sleeves were reserved for unmarried women. Mid-length was universal. In modern society, those traditions are much less frequently observed.)
- Size Large
- Measurements (hanging closed): Shoulders are 24" across, chest/bust is 44" around, waist is 42" around, hip is 42" around, length from shoulder to bottom of hem is 49.5" long, sleeve hangs down 25.5" when arms are stretched out.
- In excellent, mint vintage condition. Appears never used, as the belt is still attached to the lapel.
- An absolutely stunning, keepsake piece! It's rare to find vintage kimonos in such incredible, mint condition. The real silk ones from days long past are very special indeed, and the epitome of luxury, sensuality and glamour! This kimono is soft, delicate and luxuriously beautiful in soft as a petal silk. This piece is for true pampering. The perfect kimono for naked skin coming out of a bath, for nights in, in the boudoir, or just out of bed on a summer morning in the garden.
Please note: All Patron of Dreams products are vintage or pre-used, so there may be minor imperfections or flaws, as is the nature of second-hand items. Any notable flaws are included in the product descriptions and photos. Please read descriptions and measurements carefully before purchasing. Patron of Dreams has a no returns policy!