- Vintage 1970's red quilted jacket
- Cotton floral print on poppy red fabric
- Lined with polyester, satiny red fabric and trimmed with satiny royal purple edging
- bamboo wooden toggle buttons and loops fasten the front
- Size Medium
- Measurements: shoulders are 17" across, chest/bust is 40" around, waist is 37" around, 36" around, upper arm is 14" around, arm length is 22" long, length of jacket is 28" long
- In excellent vintage condition
- This jacket is fun and versatile for styling and screams SPRING! Bright, floral and so very retro, but totally functional. A very stylish way to perk up a practical wardrobe very easily!
***PLEASE READ***: All Patron of Dreams products are vintage, antique or pre-used, so there may be minor imperfections or flaws, as is the nature of second-hand items. Any notable flaws are included in the product descriptions. Please read descriptions and measurements carefully before purchasing. Patron of Dreams has a no returns policy!