*ALL SALES ARE FINAL! No Returns. Please read the product description carefully and look at photos before purchasing*
- Vintage 80's skirt (matching jacket is posted separately! Different size!)
- 100% Wool in a bold kelly green (most accurate colour shown in label photo provided)
- Fully lined in matching green acetate (so not scratchy!)
- Side, hip zipper and button
- 80's does 40's style, cut mid-length pencil (straight), with super cute pleated details
- belt loops provided for narrow belt
- high waisted
- Size S-M, label says size 6, which seems accurate.
- Measurements: Waist is 28" around, hip is 36" around, length from waistband to bottom of hem is 30.5" long
- In excellent vintage condition. Tiny pinhead sized hole in the front, shown in photos. Otherwise in exceptional condition and presents beautifully.
- A fun, vibrantly coloured and flirtatious piece, perfect for spring and fall! Find the matching jacket posted separately, as it's a size 8, and this skirt is a 6!
***PLEASE READ***: All Patron of Dreams products are vintage, antique or pre-used, so there may be minor imperfections or flaws, as is the nature of second-hand items. Any notable flaws are included in the product descriptions. Please read descriptions and measurements carefully before purchasing. Patron of Dreams has a no returns policy!