***PLEASE READ***: All Sales are final! All Patron of Dreams products are vintage, antique or pre-used, so there may be minor imperfections or flaws, as is the nature of second-hand items. Any notable flaws are included in the product descriptions. Please read descriptions and measurements carefully before purchasing. Patron of Dreams has a no returns policy!
- Vintage 1990's silver ring
- Authentic sterling silver, stamped 925 featuring a detailed daisy, with stems and leaves
- Size 6 (Can & U.S.), approx. 16.4mm and 1" long
- In excellent vintage condition
- The daisy symbolizes purity, innocence and true love. They are often associated with weddings, motherhood/childbirth, and new beginnings. In Norse mythology, the daisy is known as the sacred flower of the goddess of love, fertility and beauty.
- Beautiful quality, detail and craftsmanship on this really lovely piece.