- Vintage 1990's red cape/poncho
- 100% Polyester in a bright cherry red crushed velvet (looks different in different light! Has more pink cherry undertones)
- Poncho style cape that goes on over the head and ties at the back of the neck
- Open on the sides
- FREE SIZE (will fit XS and up)
- Measurements: shoulders are a max 30" wide, length from shoulder to bottom of cape is 45" long in front, slightly longer in back, width is 80" around at the middle (plus much more as it hangs open on the sides)
- In excellent vintage condition
- An ultra cool piece that can be worn in different ways! Wear it loose over a dress, pants or jumpsuit, with the tie at the front or the back. Belt the front around your waist to cinch it in, leaving the back as a flowing cape (pictured!), or belt both the front and back to your waist to look like a dress! A super fun and festive piece to add a little dramatic flare to your wardrobe!
***PLEASE READ***: All Patron of Dreams products are vintage, antique or pre-used, so there may be minor imperfections or flaws, as is the nature of second-hand items. Any notable flaws are included in the product descriptions. Please read descriptions and measurements carefully before purchasing. Patron of Dreams has a no returns policy!