- Vintage 1970's cotton mesh tee
- 100% Cotton in a heavy duty white cotton mesh
- Vintage label is Dorbin, Made in Canada
- Cotton mesh body and underarms. Sleeves, shoulders and neckline are solid cotton fabric
- Short sleeves
- Size Medium
- Measurements: Shoulders are 18" across, chest/bust is 30" around (measured relaxed) stretches to 42" around, waist is 24" around (measured relaxed) stretches to 36" around, bottom edge is 34" (measured relaxed) stretches to 42" around, length from shoulder to bottom of hem is 26.5" long
- In excellent vintage condition. Cotton arms and shoulders show some pilling from repeat wash and wear, but the quality is very good and it presents beautifully!
- A super fun 70's piece that made a comeback in the 90's, as styled here! Lots of fun styling potential here. I can see it California-style on the beach boardwalk with a bikini, short shorts and roller skates, 90's grungy Gwen Stephani style, or Ultra glam with skin tight leather pants, chunky gold jewellery and 4 inch black stilettos and red lips. You decide!
Please note: All Patron of Dreams products are vintage or pre-used, so there may be minor imperfections or flaws, as is the nature of second-hand items. Any notable flaws are included in the product descriptions. Please read descriptions and measurements carefully before purchasing. Patron of Dreams has a no returns policy!