- Vintage 1970's vest
- Label is Carol Horn Workshop, Made in Myanmar
- Incredible craftsmanship in this multi-coloured, and metallic, hand embroidery and bronze antique patina, sequin beading on a base of black 100% cotton velveteen
- Fully cotton lined
- Features floral embroidery patterns, a large decorative elephant on the back, and two smaller elephants on the front
- Size L-XL. Modelled oversized here on a size Medium, 5'2" model.
- Measurements: chest/bust is 42", waist and bottom hem is 40" around, length from shoulder to bottom hem is 21" long
- In excellent vintage condition
- A truly stunning piece with a gorgeous antique patina! I managed to find 2 of these pieces and kept one for myself that I will never part with! A gorgeous piece of art. A total score for the creative individual's closet!
Please note: All Patron of Dreams products are vintage or pre-used, so there may be minor imperfections or flaws, as is the nature of second-hand items. Any notable flaws are included in the product descriptions. Please read descriptions and measurements carefully before purchasing. Patron of Dreams has a no returns policy!