*ALL SALES ARE FINAL! No Returns. Please read the product descriptions carefully and look at photos before purchasing*
- Vintage 1970's short sleeved cardigan sweater
- Made by label Barbara Sue
- 100% Acrylic knit in natural shades of oatmeal, burgundy red, forest green, saffron orange/yellow and dark chocolate brown
- Wooden buttons fasten the front (note: one button is missing half)
- Features short, folded sleeves and wide folding collar
- Size XS-S. Modelled on a Medium (lots of stretch because of knit)
- Measurements (all taken relaxed, but has lots of stretch): shoulders are 16" across, chest is 32" around, waist is 28" around, bottom hem is 28" around
- In very good vintage condition. Has one broken wooden button that still works, and shows a bit of pilling and wear consistent with it's age and machine washability. Still prevents beautifully and is priced to reflect signs of wear.
- Love the natural tones in this beauty! Such a lovely Spring/Fall piece that layers so nicely for the transition seasons, and has a classic look that is so timeless to pair with looks from different eras beautifully.
***PLEASE READ***: All Patron of Dreams products are vintage, antique or pre-used, so there may be minor imperfections or flaws, as is the nature of second-hand items. Any notable flaws are included in the product descriptions. Please read descriptions and measurements carefully before purchasing. Patron of Dreams has a no returns policy!