- Vintage 1970's embroidered caftan coat
- Made with a gorgeous lapis lazuli blue, heavy linen with light seafoam green edging and hand-stitched floral embroidery running down the front and around the sleeve cuffs
- Not lined, and appears hand-made with no labels. Likely made in Morocco.
- 3/4 length wide, flared sleeves
- 40 seafoam green fabric buttons and loop enclosures run the length of the front of the jacket
- Size Medium.
- Measurements: shoulders are 18" across, chest/bust is 40" around, waist is 36" around, hip is 40" around. Length from shoulder to bottom of hem is 53", sleeve length is 17".
- In excellent vintage condition. Appears to have never been worn. The fabric is still very vibrant and stiff, showing no wear. Some small slight discolouration marks are on the inside of the right lapel, but can not be seen while wearing it, and have to be searched for to see. Overall, it's in beautiful vibrant condition!
Please note: All Patron of Dreams products are vintage or pre-used, so there may be minor imperfections or flaws, as is the nature of second-hand items. Any notable flaws are included in the product descriptions. Please read descriptions and measurements carefully before purchasing. Patron of Dreams has a no returns policy!